This is PMI INNOVATIVA ALEA S.r.l. web site
According to the Italian Legislative Norm no. 3, of January 24th, 2015, the following data is provided:
a. Company Name: Alea S.r.l.® , with fiscal number: 01295310930
b. Established on: July 7th, 1995; established in: Sacile at notary Simoncini Francesco, notary in Sacile (PN), Via XXV Aprile 2;
c. Head and administrative office: Polcenigo (PN), Piazza Plebiscito 6/1; operational office: Pordenone, via Giuseppe di Vittorio 1;
d. Corporate purpose: production and marketing of innovative products and services with high technological value, paying particular attention to:
- the production of applications for the mobile market and wearable devices;
- the supply of services related to its products;
- la fornitura di servizi connessi ai propri prodotti;
- the creation and management of social networks.
With the brand Talkway©, Alea S.r.l.® sales the program XPTT©, a modernized Push to Talk system integrated with multiciple functions to be utilized within companies and for emergency communications. The MCPTT version is also produced.
e. Annually the company invests in the development costs of this application, in order to improve its efficiency also in consideration of important contracts with the major telephone operators present on the national market, as well as for the uses that the market is soliciting in various contexts.
In the year 2018 the following expenses were incurred:
- Talkway©development costs for improvements and additions: € 27.600, reaching a book value of € 356.509 as at December 31st, 2018 net of accumulated depreciation.
In addition, the company capitalized construction costs of the Talkway® MCPTT software in 2018 for a value of € 172,681, reaching a book value of € 387,941 at at December 31st, 2018.
f. The share capital is €129,392.90 and the shareholders are the following:
- Partner of category “A”: Mr. Lucio Cosmo, born in Aviano (PN) on March 13th, 1972 and with residency in Polcenigo (PN), in via San Giacomo 10, with a fiscal code no. CSMLCU72C13A516I, with € 60,000 of shares, equal to 46,37% of the share capital;
- Partner of category “A”: Mr. Ermes Riet, born in Sacile (PN) on May 11th, 1957 and with residency in Polcenigo (PN), in via Sacile 24, with a fiscal code no. RTIRMS57E11H657R, with € 40,000 of shares, equal to 30,94% of the share capital;
- Partner of category “A”: Scelter S.r.l. STP Company, with headquoters in Polcenigo, Piazza Plebiscito no. 6/1, with a fiscal code no. 01108300938, with € 20.000 of share, equal to 15,46% of the share capital.
- There are 86 category B shareholders and hold shares for a nominal amount of € 9,382.90, equal to 7.23% of the share capital.
g. The company has no investee companies: it holds only modest investments in shares of the banks with which it operates, for a total of € 4,034.
h. The people participating in the innovative activity are currently the following:
- Member and managing director Mr. Lucio Cosmo with scientific maturity, programmer with more than twenty years of experience has created multiple software and is the main creator of the XPTT software. He also organizes the work of part of the staff employed in the innovative activity;
- CEO Giuseppe Merlino, IT engineer and teacher at the J.F.Kennedy – Pordenone Higher Institute for Information and Communication Technologies since 2012; has gained experience in important multinational companies. He works in Alea S.r.l.® for 6 years, and he collaborated on the XPTT software;
- Employee Federico Cecchinel, IT expert, hired on June 1st, 2012;
- Employee Eleonora Pessa, IT senior technician, hired on September 4th, 2014;
- Employee Zeni Marco, IT senior technician, hired on September 2nd, 2015;
- Employee engineer Michele Furlanetto, IT engineer, newly graduated on March 29th, 2016;
- Employee Dr. Alberto Dal Santo, doctor of information technology, hired on May 1st, 2018;
- Employee engineer Simone Guidi, IT engineer, hired on 11 February 2019.
i. The company has no professional relationships, no collaboration or commercial relationships with certified incubators, institutional and professional investors, universities and research centers.
l. The last approved balance sheet and full certificate of the annexes are available (by clicking here).
m. The company employs staff with a master’s degree in excess of one third of the workforce.
n. The company has no. 2 managing directors and no. 8 employees.